Chad thought I needed to get out so we decided to go to Wal-Mart and try to exchange the diapers that Brayden had grown out of!!! I would never take him out in the cool weather without being warm, so I put his new teddy bear hat on him.. And ofcoarse took about a hundred pictures of him in it!!! He was just too cute! But then again, he is always cute! Daddy gave him his bath lastnight all by himself for the first time! He did a good job!! Brayden tinkled on him like he does me everytime his little booty hits that water!! It was funny! I got it on video... It is amazing how much he has grown since his first bath which i have on video also.. I compared the two last night and about passed out!!!! HE WAS SO TINY!!! I miss him being that little but it is getting funner and funner each day! When he looks at me now I can tell he is thinking, "MAN I LOVE YOU!" Or when we pick him up from a bad dream or fussy spell, he just gets so happy so fast and it is so comforting knowing that all he wanted was his mommy or daddy!!! We love him more every day!!!!!! He is sleeping right now in our living room floor (on a blanket) with Penny and Hagen laying right by him!! Tobee is ofcoarse guarding the blanket from any intruders and Crash is as always, on the chair not giving a dern! hahah!!!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment