Thursday, December 4, 2008

Pa's birthday! :)

DON'T WORRY YOU ALL WILL HAVE ONE!!! I am going to have to be creative on some of you guys tho!!! This was so so so much fun! I had to put the camo on him (pa's favorite) and I just thought it would be so sweet if the "happy birthday" came from the new favorite instead of the good ol' second daughter! :) I know you still love me dad, I understand!! :) He was so funny, we tried to get him to smile AND HE DID, but i just couldn't get him to do it when i flashed the camera.... (o and for some reason our camera is making us have mad red eye!) And the little blue suit is his new outfit we put him in to go out in the cold.. I use it as a jacket with his clothes under it... it works better that way especially if we are just going to wal-mart or somewhere like that! :)

0 comments: