First of all I must say THE PAST FIVE MONTHS HAVE BEEN THE BEST!! Chad and I are very blessed to have such a sweet loving (and ofcoarse adorable) little boy!! He really is the center of our world. I can't imagine life without getting to wake up every morning to a sweet smiling face and ending my day kissing a sleepy just fed, clean muffin. SINCE FIVE IS MY FAVORITE NUMBER, i must make a big deal about this "birthday month". I went and got him this cute outfit and just started snappin shots... He is a different baby now. He talks (babbles) eats EVERYTHING... sleeping better (sometimes)... walking in his walker, VERY CUTE... Tuggin' at the puppies ears (o no!), and really starting to know THIS IS MY MOMMY AND THAT IS MY DADDY!!! The other day we were at Lolly and Pops and Lolly was feeding Brayden..... He was all into his carrots when he HEARD Chads voice... He stopped eating his carrots and began looking for his daddy!!! He wasn't content until Chad peeped his head around the corner and said "hey Brayden..." He is in those beginning stages of learning who the people around him all the time actually are!!! Let's just hope he is one of those reallllly loving babies who LOVES everyone!! I think he will be!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment