Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy EIGHT months Brayden!!!!!
















EIGHT MONTHS, holy smokes!!! I can't believe how fast time is flying... He is going to be driving tomorrow if I don't slow his tushy down. I thought i loved him as much as i could last month, but this month i love him more than i think i can ever love anything else in the world!! He has just been such a blessing to us.. He makes us laugh, smile, he pushes our limits, teaches "us" lessons and lovves hide and seek!! I still think he may think he is a doggy... No words yet just screams and hummmss... no walking alone yet, but walking along the couch and falling a lot. I can't wait to see what the future holds with our little guy... But in the meantime, i am going to sit back and soak EVERY MINUTE OF HIM BEING SMALL IN and embrace this fragile and delicate time in his life... YES, WE ARE SPOILING HIM, but who doesn't spoil their baby with LOVE and HAPPINESS!! It is human nature! HAPPY BIRTHDAY (EIGHT MONTHS) BRAYDEN!!! We all love you so much! (but especially ME!!! hahaha, MY BLOG).

0 comments: