Wednesday, May 27, 2009

YUMMY YUMMY FEET!!!
















Soooooo, most babies do this at like four months, NOT BRAYDEN.. He decided to find his feet three days ago. I must say this, it was the proudest i have been of him yet! I have wanted these pictures so bad for his album i am making for him... What kind of baby album doesn't have the baby chewing on his feet page!!! Now i feel like his book can be complete, plus it really did just make my day!!! Even Lolly said "he finally did it for you", she knew how badly i wanted him to do it!!! It is funny how the little things excite me the most!!! I am just so proud of our little boy. In the past month he has learned to GIVE BIGGGG KISSSES and wave bye bye!!! TOOOOO CUTE!!! He is growing up so fast... I just love him so much... :)

0 comments: