Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Brayden LOVES his Aunt Sally!
Bray and Mommy


I am ready for "SALTINES" hahaha

LOVEEEEEEEEE



We had ANOTHER yummy Thanksgiving this year at the Sauser's. I love going over there for this holiday. Everyone is so NICE and hospitable. Uncle Marty always takes pictures and ALWAYS TELLS US how ADORABLE Brayden is, and he said the blessing this year so we are really loving Uncle Marty. Uncle Bill disperses the WONDERFUL wine and he does it with such grace :) He really knows his wine, and this girl loves it! :) The ladies ofcourse prepare all the food and IT IS SO YUMMY!!!! I love it because it is so much different from what i grew up on.. Variety is good. Now don't get me wrong, nothing beats my momma's cookin' but these girls come pretty close!!! :) The Trammel's (spelling) always sit with us at the "long table" and we chat.. Pretty good chats i must add!! I know Chad really enjoy's it too, catching up with Leslie and Chris and all :) Then all the "cousins".. SWEETEST MOST INTELLIGENT PEOPLE on the planet!!! Beer making, college going, new york living, i am tellin ya, they are something else!! :) Muggart and Pop are ofcourse always sweet and loving as well. I am always grateful when we see them so Brayden can know his GREATS!! My favorites, the mentzers, are my second family, and spending this holiday with them is perfect for me. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful SECOND family!!! :) Thanks for another great holiday!! (i don't have many pic's, unlike last year, he was ALL OVER THE PLACE this year... soooooooooo less picture time!! Maybe Uncle Marty can send me some and i will post those) ;) LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

0 comments: