


Dear Hagen,
Thank you so much for being the bestest big brother to me. Mommy shows me your picture almost every day and I always point to it when she asks me where you are. I know I can't give you kisses right now but Mommy and Daddy tell me you are in heaven and that I will most certainly see you again one day!!! In the meantime don't worry about Penny I give her hugs every day, I help daddy get her back inside so she doesn't run away and I nicknamed her "A", I think she really likes it. Oh, we still get your food bowl out when we feed "A", Tobee and Crash, just to keep you close to our hearts always. And please don't worry about daddy, I keep him company all the time!! Please watch over my baby sister in heaven while God is making her, give her licks and tell her I will protect her, but she must give me all her Passy's. Shhhh, don't tell mommy and daddy. I love you, and miss you!!!! Don't ever forget me!!!
Love Brayden
Thursday, April 1, 2010
I miss you Hagen :(
Posted by ericamentzer at 11:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment