Miss Audrey started trying to crawl about a week and a half ago. What first started as little belly rolls, went to scooching, then to booty rockin', and now to getting up on all fours and starting to go. This video is just steps one and and two but I assure you she has got the rock and go down pat! If my predictions are right, she will be FULL ON CRAWLING in two weeks!!! So yes, this means we will all be in trouble ;) She is so precious and perfect. She melts my heart. I can't believe how much she has grown and accomplished in just a short six months!! She is sitting up now, by herself, eating veggies, fruit, cereal, and sucking on ice and whole fruits (in a mesh baggy ofcourse). Brayden is being the best of all big brothers in the world. He loves every inch of her. At times I get frustrated when he WANTS to change her diaper, WANTS to feed her bottles (that I can't even get her to take), WANTS to give her a bath, WANTS to lay her down to sleep, WANTS sing her to sleep, need I go on?? She will be very well taken care of her whole life. One very lucky little girl!!! I am going to be better at posting and documenting her progress. God has blessed us with two healthy beautiful babies and for that I am truly grateful. Audrey is almost crawling, I just wish time would crawl as well. I don't want to miss a second of any part of their life, and it is all happening way too fast!!! Love you all!
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment