Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy ELEVEN months to Brayden!!
















ELEVEN MONTHS... I can not believe that my baby muffin is going to be a year old in less than a month.. CRAZY how time flies... Everyone can tell you and prepare you on how fast your baby grows up but until you live it you just don't get it! He gives us all so many reasons to smile and just be happy for "no reason at all". He finally started babbeling, and YESTERDAY HE STARTED WALKING!!! I have never cried so hard in my life.... It was the cherry on the top of the cake, BRAYDEN IS REALLY GROWING UP!! I never thought i would "miss" having to carry him everywhere and pick him up all the time, but now that time is closing in on me, i know i am going to miss it so much!!! Until then though I am going to soak every minute up and just love the little bugger more than ever! Thank you all for being so great and loving our little guy.. He loves you all so much... Uncle chuck came over lastnight to see his big DEBUT and he must have kissed Charlie at least twenty times!! And we all know how Charlie is about Germs and things like that... i was so surprised that he handled the baby drool so well!! hahhaha!! Brayden loves you Chuck! :) I can't wait for the rest of you to see him!! it will melt your heart! :) love to you all!

1 comments:

Susan said...

He is truly the cutest little boy ever! Congrats, Brayden, on your big milestone!