



Well the time has come!! Our baby is turning ONE YEAR OLD!! It just doesn't quite seem that a year ago this little guy was making his big debut into this HUGE world! This has been the best year of my life. I couldn't ask God to give me a better more loving and caring husband and ofcourse an adorable "crazy" little boy! I am blessed in more ways than I can explain. I hope that everyone in the world finds a happiness that I have endured over the past year. It is such a joy to watch your baby grow from a helpless little being to an independant, cruising everywhere, one-of-a-kind personality toddler. I know the Lord has many more smiles and moments for us in the future with this little guy. The sky is the limit for him and Chad and I will see that he has every opportunity to be whatever he chooses to be; always knowing that we are ALWAYS on his side and will support him forever. I love you Brayden! Thank you for the laughs, the tears, the smiles and your sweet baby love! :)
the bday pics are coming, SOOO CUTE!!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment