It is very safe to say that I LOVE AUDREY'S NURSERY! I go in there sometimes and just sit in the chair and stare for as long as Brayden and Chad will let me! I need to give a shout out to the designer Linda, aka "Lolly". Sally and Shell helped too, so thanks you girls also for your input, much appreciated. I will tell the short version of how all this came about. After trying to shop for a shirt one day at Kohls with Brayden along for the ride ofcourse, I thought to myself, THERE IS NO WAY I CAN GET MY BABY GIRL'S NURSERY TOGETHER BY MYSELF. If you have ever had the honor of taking Brayden or any 2 year old shopping , then you know what I mean. So I asked my sweet mother-in-law to basically "take over" and I completely trusted her to make it "perfect", because, if you give this woman a "crafty" challenge she won't stop until every LITTLE detail is perfect. And talk about thrifty, SHE KNOWS HOW TO SHOP AND GET THE BEST DEALS!!! We started off with the color of the room, gray was the first idea, then Shell said we should do Green, so green it was. Then we decided to use the same crib we used for Brayden, use the dresser i had already painted to go in our room, grand-daddy's pieces that we painted PINK, a chair that someone at my store GAVE TO ME (linda found cushions to put on it), and a skirted table that linda i think had in her basement. She made the skirt that was so stinkin cute!! The bedding came from pottery barn outlet, the only piece we "actally bought" and they were only 5 dollars! Linda made the bedskirt with the adorable pink stripe!! The mirrors were randomly chosen by Sal and Linda one day, and what a great idea!! I loved it!!! I could go on and on, but I just wanted to note how GRATEFUL and honored I am to have had Linda do this for us! Audrey will love it AS DO I!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!! We did Brays room too, I will post pic's when it is completely finished, also a "by Linda" room! hahahaha!!!
These are the sweet bloomers I want her to wear in the hospital! I had them modified to FIT!










0 comments:
Post a Comment