Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Last day of 2yr preschool

audrey after bray fell asleep
after his long last day of school
Mrs Cindi and Mrs Lindi
watching the video the teachers made (tear)
Bray's girlfriend, Martina :)

A bittersweet day it was on May 16th. It seems like yesterday I was all tears to let him "out in the world" without "mommy" and now, I find myself all teary eyed again but not because he is "out in the world", but because he is growing up and becoming his own little person. He has learned and grown so much this year. His first few weeks all the teachers carried him in almost cradling him and walking out on this day, he was walking beside me holding my hand with his head held high. He looked back to his school and said "bye bye school, see you next time". He counts in spanish and english, knows all his letters, numbers, shapes, colors. He sings (well trys anyway) songs and says his prayers. He just keeps amazing me with his intelligence and sweet personality. I said 1 was my favorite year, but I am going to have to take it back and say 2 was pretty darn fantastic. Is it possible for it to keep getting better at every stage??? He and Miss A are the best gifts we could have ever received. Stay tuned for more :)

0 comments: