Ever since I have told Bray about Pops surgery he has had his back pack on and all his doctor "gear" on while saying, "momma, I need to go see Op" Poor guy!!! Pop if you read this please know we all love you over here and are thinking about you. We will do you a "service" and not come around for at least a few days, until we are all better. Plus, we know you need your rest. Brayden has told God to take care of you in his prayers, so sweet as have Chad and I. You will be A-okay after this is all over with. We love you very much and pray for a quick, successful, pain-free surgery and a speedy BACK TO "OP" recovery!!!! :)
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Dr. Brayden's pictures :)
Posted by ericamentzer at 8:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment