Friday, February 12, 2010

Christmas with Lolly and Pop :)











How cute was Brayden this year at Christmas!?? Well, if you didn't see him then i will tell you, PRETTY DARN CUTE IF YOU ASK ME!! Lolly and Pop came over to give Bray his christmas and I have never seen a little boy more excited for a sippy cup and shoes.. HE LOVED HIS SHOES!! He seriously couldn't quit smiling at them!! And it only got sweeter when pop brought out the bicycle that he won't be able to "functionally" ride for a few more months. HOWEVER, he gets on it all the time and practices.. I think he has just one more inch!! He loves it so much and ofcourse Daddy and Pop were lovin' it too!!! It was just so much fun to see how happy he was even for the boxes!! I want to make him stop right now, i love his sweet little age! He is precious!! Thanks Aunt Sally for my kicks, i love em, and Lolly and Pop you know the key to my heart, sippys and ride on toys!!!!!!!! Mommy will thank you later! ;)

0 comments: