Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow, Snow, and MORE SNOW?????
















Just last week I was mad at my mom and sister for rubbing it in to me that they HAD ALMOST SEVEN inches of snow... I wanted so badly for Brayden to see his first real snow. ON MY BIRTHDAY i got my wish!!! It is snowing like crazy out there. We were at Aunt Sally's beautiful house when it started, he loved it so much he kept going back to the door. He was eating it, hahaha. So when we got home I dressed him all warm and took him out for a few short minutes to play in it. It was getting dark and we are supposed to be getting more, so we came in. But tomorrow we are going to build a snowman and I will post those ofcourse!!! He loved it so much!!! I will never forget this day!!! We love you snow MUFFIN!! :)

1 comments:

sharon said...

Nannie and Pa love you little snow muffin. I wish we could have been there to enjoy your first real snow. You are growing up fast!