Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's OFFICIAL, we are having a BABY GIRL!!!
















Next to seeing my little Brayden for the first time, this is the happiest we have been!! NOTHING can be better than Bray but this little baby girl is going to be just as perfect as he is to us! The feeling that I think we all had in the ultrasound room today was beyond indescribable. Lights were dim, my mom and dad sitting in one corner, Rick and Linda in another, Sally close by, Charlie by the door and Brayden EVERYWHERE... It was so quite....... We could see another BEAUTIFUL image on the big screen infront of us moving around so quick. And then here it comes..... SHE PAUSES THE SCREEN TO THE LEGS AND BOOTY AREA.... "well..... looks like its welcome to "CLUB PINK". I think we all let out the biggest sigh..... Not that another boy wouldn't have been awesome too for a truck load of reasons, but just for the fact that i think we all deep down wanted a little girl! I cried for reasons i really can't explain and I cried even more to see EVERYONE ELSE crying too!!! (I know you wanted to cry Rick, hahah). It was a moment I will forever remember. Continue to keep us in your prayers, I will do all I can do to make sure this little one inside me is taken care of but a little help from the big guy can't hurt!!! Thanks to you all for being so supportive!!! Between Brayden, Tanner, and Jackson, this little girl might as well so to "heck with the boys" haha!!! Poor thing!!!!! :)

0 comments: