Yes, it is true my family gets more than the recommended daily does of television. I suppose it is in the Mentzer genes. Before Chad, I watched maybe an hour of tv a week, now I watch at least three hours a day! Whether it's Dora, Toy Story, Wheel of Fortune or Bachelor, if it's on we watch it. With that said, as a side note, my kids play outside A LOT!! We get more than enough exercise. At the very young age of 11 months Audrey has found her fixation on the tube and yes folks, it is no other than the infamous DORA!! She loves her just as Brayden did and still does! Memories in the making at this Mentzer house. Here is Chad, Bray and Audrey all watching/napping in front of the tv.
Monday, July 4, 2011
Mentzer tv time :)
Posted by ericamentzer at 10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment