Monday, July 4, 2011

Brayden's first trip to the Movies :)





Cars.... need I say more?? This cute little moving came out and Chad said, THAT IS WHAT I WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY!! I said, what? He said to take my son to his first movie. I thought that was so sweet that I agreed. We borrowed the original cars from a neighbor and let him watch it over and over. Sunday, July 3rd, we took him to see Cars 2. He was so excited. When we first got there he had to take in TWO blankies and his passy, go figure. He must have thought he was on another planet with all the crazy lights, popcorn machines, and LOUD noises. He did well during the movie only falling asleep one time for about twenty minutes. Maybe next time he will make it all the way through. Happy Birthday Chad, we love you honey!

0 comments: