How cute is this little thing??? I want to squeeze every inch of her little self. Can you believe my sweet Audrey is only 1 month away from being a year old!!??? Bring on the tissues folks. She has been the apple of my eye for 11 months, our family just comes together with her here with us. Brayden adores her and takes care of her, Chad melts when he see's her and me, well let's just say she is my little cupcake and leave it at that (wink). I have the cutest pictures of Brayden from his first fourth and I wanted her to have cute memories also. Linda made this adorable outfit from the clothing line "Audrey Mae" coming soon to an Etsy shop near you, haha! (Have to promote whenever possible). It couldn't have been more perfect. Happy independence day to every one. Love you!!
Monday, July 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment