Brayden was born on August 29th at 11:26pm. Chad and I had went to the doctor the day before and she assured us that it would more than likely be at least a few more days. We were so upset and excited at the same time. We knew how close we were. So we decided to do all the wives tails. We first went to Ippolito's and ate eggplant parmasean, then went home and walked about a mile, and finally we were "prescribed" by the doctor to do the horizontal mambo. Well, we proved the doctor very wrong. Eight hours later I was in labor and Chad was taking me to the hospital. I was wanting to have a natural birth in the worst way with my mom, sister, Chad and Linda in the room with me. That was the way I had always pictured it in my head. However, things don't always work out the way you want them too. I labored for 19 hours and pushed for two before they decided to do a C-section to get our little guy out. But even that went bad. I unfortunately could feel the "cuts" so Chad had to leave and I had to be put to sleep. My worst fear of having a C-section was that everyone would see and hold my baby before I got to. My mother knew of this fear as did Chad and they both made sure that I was the second one to hold him! Here are the first pictures of Chad and I holding our baby.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment