Where to begin... My name is Erica I am married to the most wonderful man in the world not to mention the best father. I created this blog so that our friends and family can follow our lives and watch our son Brayden grow. I am from Tennessee and now live in Georgia where I have been for a few years. I love it here but I still miss my family and friends and the place I will always call "home".
Now let me back up. I married Chad January 5th, 2008. We have a story that someone out there should write a book about. We met in October last year, fell in love, got engaged, got married and months later our little blessing from God, Brayden joined our family. I have never been happier in my life and thank God every day for blessing me with wonderful parents, a sweet husband and awesome in-laws, and ofcoarse my little angel, Brayden.







0 comments:
Post a Comment