Momma is a great grandmother! While I know she wants to hold him all the time, she won't. She says it is "too hard for me when I get him home". Well, she is right, but I wouldn't mind a little spoiling every now and then. Instead of holding him she would rock him in his bouncy seat, lay him on his tummy for tummy time, lay him on his back to look around and learn or just talk funny talk to him. She and dad stayed up one night with him while Chad and I got a little uninterrupted shut-eye. It was nice but we missed our little angel! :) It will be fun to go on a Florida trip with Rick and Linda to see how they act with him in an "overnight" situation!! :) I would put money on it that it would be just as sweet! SO POPS, WHEN WE GOING TO PANAMA!?? :) xoxoxo!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Momma is a great grandmother! While I know she wants to hold him all the time, she won't. She says it is "too hard for me when I get him home". Well, she is right, but I wouldn't mind a little spoiling every now and then. Instead of holding him she would rock him in his bouncy seat, lay him on his tummy for tummy time, lay him on his back to look around and learn or just talk funny talk to him. She and dad stayed up one night with him while Chad and I got a little uninterrupted shut-eye. It was nice but we missed our little angel! :) It will be fun to go on a Florida trip with Rick and Linda to see how they act with him in an "overnight" situation!! :) I would put money on it that it would be just as sweet! SO POPS, WHEN WE GOING TO PANAMA!?? :) xoxoxo!
Posted by ericamentzer at 2:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment