Wednesday, October 8, 2008

HE SMILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Okay, for the longest time I thought Brayden was just miserable. I mean we kept him full, changed, bounced, held, warm but not too warm, cool but not too cool, did I mention held yet?? Well he would smirk a smile every now and then, but was it gas? Was it an elvis "twitch"?? I am pretty sure they weren't "real" smiles because he wouldn't do it when we would play with him. BUT.... yesterday morning (October 7th) we woke up and I did the morning ritual. I fed him, changed his diaper (only this time he projectile peed on his head), and changed him into is day clothes. Since he was being good laying on the bed on his back I decided to sing the 'itsy bitsy spider' to him. As soon as I got to the part of "down came the rain and washed the spider out" he just flashed me the biggest smile I had seen yet! I kept singing to him and the more I sang the more he laughed. Wait a minute, is this because I can't sing... hmmmm!! haha... Well, I got it on video but didn't have my camera... So after we got home tonight I was playing "get your nose" and it cracked him up again.... I still have his nose.. Shhhhhh... don't tell him!! BUT JUST LOOK AT THAT SMILE!!!

0 comments: