Saturday, October 25, 2008

FLORIDA














This was our first Florida trip. We went with my parents and grandmother to St. Petersburg; it is a "family" trip my family has made since I was a young bugger. :) We left really late Saturday night and surprised my fam arriving at 7:00 AM Sunday morning. My sister and her lil boy and husband were there to meet their nephew for the first time. It was great!! We rested a few hours then went to the beach. The first photo is of my daddy. He walked Brayden ever day at least once on the beach in this little "snuggli". The first day we didn't have a hat so he used Brayden's "nanny" to protect him from the sun. The second photo is of Nicole and dad admiring Brayden. We dipped his feet in the ocean but I didn't get a picture of it. I have on video instead!!! The third and fourth photo is of our little man getting VERY STRONG!! This pic was taken on I believe Monday. He was trying so hard to roll over! Little did he know it was in his near future! :)

0 comments: